Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Zurich!5/12

Waking up this morning and looking at a fully packed bag with my passport on it sparked the beginning of my excitement. The thought that I was going to be In Europe in a matter of hours felt so surreal; once I got to the airport and saw the rest of the group with their bags, it finally dawned on me that in a few hours I would be on my way to a new country that I have never stepped foot in. The plane ride there was not as bad as I thought, after the lights on the plane went off I went right to sleep.
Then, the first step out of the Zurich airport felt amazing! I could automatically tell the difference between the air of Zurich compared to the US. the air here is fresh, crisp, and pure- not polluted and germ infested like the US! Switzerland is very civilized and more sophisticated than the us, which is the reason why I think the streets are clean of liter, more people take public transportation, and the street style is classy and business-like. although we only walked around for a few hours, we got to walk along the river (where the water is crystal blue), and look at the historical architectural buildings. The vibes and feel of Switzerland somewhat remind me of Colorado because of the pure green nature and cleanly environment.



No comments:

Post a Comment