Monday, May 4, 2015

Traveling Tips/What to expect

     It is such a surreal feeling that in just eight days, I will finally be out of Tampa, and heading on a plane to Europe. Although I am extremely excited, there are still certain factors that I am nervous about. I have always been such an overpacker, I can never decide which outfits to bring and what not to bring; I always need "back up outfits". Considering that I am going to Italy for an additional 8 days after Germany, I will have to prepare all of my outfits in advance. In addition, Italy has a different temperature range compared to Germany Switzerland and Austria, so I will have to make sure that I am bringing a variety of clothes that will fit all the countries temperature variations. Apart from the packing ordeal, I am just entirely looking forward to experiencing how the other part of the world lives. Based on advice and comments that people who have visited overseas have made, America is absolutely nothing like Europe. Not only are the fashion trends completely different, but the mannerisms are something that I will have to adapt to as well; From the way people dine, to the nightlife, to the food, my visit in Europe will be much like entering a whole new world.

No comments:

Post a Comment