Monday, May 4, 2015

Mozart's Opera/Vienna

     Vienna is one of the most popular places in the world. The fantastic culture, art , and commerce attract tourism from all over the world; it is no wonder why Vienna is considered the number one tourist place in Austria. I am most excited to absorb the art and music culture. Vienna is the historical home of Mozart, Beethoven, Schubert and Johann Strauss; because of the incredibly rich historical music culture, I know that the Vienna State Opera will be an experience to remember. Considering that this Opera house was built in 1869, the architecture will be amazing to witness as it will display typical  historical Austrian architecture. In addition to Vienna having a rich historical music culture. I am excited to see the city itself and experience why Vienna is named "the city of dreams." Although witnessing the historical music scene and architecture be crucial to my experience, what is a complete cultural experience without food? I am very much looking forward to experience "Schnitzel von kalb:, which is a traditional viennese meal of pan friend meat. Although I will experience this dish in Germany as well, I am curious to taste this dish with the viennese twist!

No comments:

Post a Comment