Wednesday, September 3, 2014

RAUL CUERO- HOW I CAN APPLY THESE COMMENTS TO MY EVERYDAY LIFE

Raul Cuero talks about ways to spark and ignite creativity in his interview. Ways to apply these concepts to my everyday life would be:

  • travel as much as possible- the more I see, the more my brain has to work with.
  • Raul said "creativity is based on innovation", thus, I  should do things that would not be expected of me. When people expect you to behave a certain way, you are limited.
  • Be more innovative in my every day life by analyzing processes and seeing if there are new ways to do things.
  • to constantly perceive and observe things in new ways
  • be committed to a process without "fear".
  • be more intense in my creative process and goal reaching.
  • practice whatever interests me. " Learn by doing"

No comments:

Post a Comment